SHOW JUMPING MAP
****** Starter Division: Dressage Test is USEA Starter Test. (Not BN!)
Link to scores: opens on Saturday
Dressage Judge: Mary Brown
Show Jumping Judge: Christel Carlson
Organizer: Cyra Carlson
Volunteer Coordinator: Gail Mackie
Office will be open Friday 5pm- 8pm. Saturday open at 6:30 am.
Send us your pictures or tag us on social media!
SSHF Overall Favorite
Most Intricate Costume
Time Traveler Costume (Who said you had to dress your age! Don’t act or dress your age this halloween!)
“What Are You Supposed To Be?” Award. (When no detail was forgotten- but people still have to ask…)
Best Budget/ 5 min Thrown Together Costume
Marty the food vendor will be serving food all day. Find him on the porch of D Barn.
Kelsey of KCM Equine Photography will be taking photos.
Rules for the show:
1. No dress code, costumes encouraged! Costumes must prove safe for horse and rider alike- make sure that there are no low hanging straps that pair could be entangled in. Helmets required.
2. Wear Bridle # when schooling XC.
3. Anyone schooling XC must have another person with them. On the ground or mounted is fine. Must be entered in the show to school XC the weekend of the 21st-23rd.
4. Dogs on leash.
6. Saturday XC schooling is permitted: please be courteous of warmup arena.
7. Strip stalls if stabling.